PASOs helps the Latino community and service providers work together for strong and healthy families. We do this through education, support, and grassroots leadership development.
We believe that:
- Health is more than the absence of disease—it is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being.
- Health care should respect the person’s identity and individual needs.
- People must be participants in decisions that affect their health, not merely recipients of the health care process.
- The sharing of knowledge empowers individuals, families and organizations.
- Collaboration is essential in order to create a healthier and more just society.